So, you made your way to my first post. Maybe you heard about it through me, maybe you heard about it on Reddit or Facebook, or maybe it has gotten to the point where people actually talk about it in person. Regardless of how you found me, welcome to The Oasis!
This website will consist of posts regarding what I consider three important tools in building an optimal life; Credit Cards, Finances, and Travel. All of the advice and guidance that I will provide has come from countless hours spent researching and through my own personal experience.
There are a few things I want you to be aware of before implementing any changes that I recommend and they are as follows:
- These ideas involve REAL money and a lot of what I advise is only recommended if you can float a few hundred dollars. (See my vocabulary page for definitions)
- There are REAL consequences in some circumstances, these can include but are not limited to:
- Credit Score Decreases
- Credit Card Account Closures
- Unrealized losses in the stock market
- Obsession with the three pillars (Credit Cards, Finance, and Travel)
- This is not for everyone. If you do not have self control or are not responsible then I do not suggest following my advice.
Now with that being said, let's get to the positives of following my advice. If you use the information that I provide to implement certain changes in your life then the following can happen for you:
- You will have so many rewards points between credit cards, hotels, and frequent flyer programs that you will have issues figuring out how to spend them (unless you frequent the travel portion of my website ;] )
- You will go on trips of a lifetime that you did not think were even possible for you at a minimal cost.
- You will see an increase in your Net Worth (if you track that) despite all of these trips.
- You will be able to retire earlier than 65 and half!! Yay for less work!
- Your credit score will likely increase.
- You will feel the satisfaction of living your life in a way that optimizes your money and your experiences.
If this all sounds great to you then please check out my intro posts for each of the pillars!
Thanks for reading and I can't wait to hear how things go for you!